Connecting to RUWirelessRUWireless provides unencrypted wireless access to RUNet. The login to RUWireless is encrypted to protect your NetID and password and it is strongly advised that all users use secure protocols, such as SSH and SSL, to protect other sensitive data sent over the wireless network.
RUWireless directly supports the operating systems listed below; users of alternate operating systems are welcome to configure and connect themselves, but such access is considered unsupported.
- Associate to the wireless network named: RUWireless
- After you have associated to RUWireless open your web browser and go to a non https website or click here
- Click the "Take me to the RUWireless Login" button.
- Enter your Netid and password then click the "Login" button.
* Do not associate to RUWireless_Secure unless you are configured to use RUWireless_Secure. To configure your device for RUWireless_Secure click hereStep-by-step RUWireless instructions for:
|Windows Vista / 7|
|Mac OS X (10.2+)|